You had first email contact because you liked the profile on SDC. Maybe chatted with that nice couple. Now you are planning the second step: the actual meet up. The knock on the door: hi... here we are. But before you meet, there are a few things to consider. First, you should have discussed what to do if one or the both of you really don't like them and want to leave. A code phrase can be useful.
- Want to know if a couple is for real? In most cases the earlier you discuss meeting, the quicker 'fakes' stop contacting you since they have no intention of meeting anyone.
- Make sure what you expect: is it diner/drink date, or is there room for first play?
- Choose your meeting location well! If you just want to meet, a hotel room is not a good place.
- If you’ve arranged a meet and greet, or a play date, be punctual. Make sure you have exchanged phone numbers so you can call in case you're going to be late
- Choose the right outfit. When you meet in a restaurant, you don't want to look too sexy. Wear whatever you would normally wear for an evening out. This goes for the both of you.
- Mind the use of alcohol, especially when you drink to make you feel less nervous.
- Don't put too much pressure on yourself and your partner.
- Have an open mind and not to high expectations.
- A play date? Take your own condoms, lube and toys.
- Be honest to your spouse, and to the other couple about the date.
- Don't be afraid to make first contact afterwards.
- Never tell other people the real identities of your dates or playmates.
We would love to hear about your (first) swinger date tips and/or experiences.