Etiquette for the lifestyle
In most cases couples who start swinging are triggered by thought of adding spice and extra thrill to their sex life. Swinging is when a couple share physical intimacy with another couple and they indulge and stimulate the intimate acts with other than one’s own partner and with full knowledge and consent of everyone involved.
There are some rules and etiquette issues to be considered for swinging.
- Set boundaries and ground rules with your partner about what’s okay for the both of you. Do you only want to flirt and kiss with the other couple, or go all the way?
- Be prepared. Shave and shower. Don’t dress like your going for a walk in the woods. Buy and ware nice lingerie.
- No means no. Just have fun. You don’t have to do anything you don’t feel like without any explanation or justification. Just say ‘no thank you’ and respect it if someone says ‘no’to you.
- Come and leave as a couple. Swinging is a game for you as a team, so if you both want to stay comfortable with it, you never leave your partner behind.
- If you go to a party, arrive on time. It can be quite awkward for people already ‘in the mood’ if you arrive late and disturb things that are already going on.
Join the SDC swingers community to meet other swingers.