Not all men like to satisfy their partner orally. Sometimes they love to go down under and hit their own partners rosebud, but feel reluctant doing the same thing with another woman, for instance, on a swing date.
Why do men take off?
- They don't like the taste of a vagina. Their own partner may taste familiar, but every woman tastes different. Like with sperm, the taste of a vagina is also determined by food.
- Having pubic hair is a little trend-dependent. However, most men appear to have a preference for a bare, or at least a quite trimmed Venus hill.
- It takes too long. And that can cause proper jaw cramp. When you spoil your own partner orally, you probably know exactly where or not they will get excited. With another woman, what you do can work completely counteractively.
Tips for a successful oral story
- Ask your sex partner what she likes and let her know clearly. It also turns out she's already excited. Do not start from '0' directly to the clitoris. Most women do not find this exciting, exceptions are made. However, she must indicate that. A vagina consists of more than one clitoris.
- Listen to your partner. Yes indeed. You do not stop every time to ask if what you do. By listening well, you can hear if you are in the right place or you have to try something else.
- Let your hands play. Using your tonque is 'it', but using your hands to wrap or knead a little can increase the enjoyment.
- Does it still feel awkward or isn't your best good enough? Stop trying to satisfy your partner with your tongue and enjoy sex in another way.